Man Spends Over $100,000 To Look Like A Woman, Over 81 Pounds Of Fake Butt

Even though so many people have died from silicone butt injections, this didn’t stop a man from having over 100 black-market injections to get his 60-inch butt. He currently goes by the name Tatiana Williams and he is 42-years-old. He admits to spending over $100,000 dollars to sculpt his body over the last 20 years, which includes silicone injections in each butt cheek. He butt currently contains over 81 pounds of silicone.

Tatiana Williams said these same high-risk illegal surgeries have killed a number of his friends, but he feels it is his duty to look like a real woman. He currently lives in Miami Florida and has had
numerous operations including chin implants, breast enhancements, facial fillers, laser surgery, which were all performed by unlicensed surgeons.

She said: “Going to the black market is a big risk. People can die from these injections.’ I’ve seen people eaten up by the silicone. I’ve seen them turn black-and-blue and not being able to walk anymore. I’ve seen people have their whole breast taken off. I’ve seen everything. It’s cheaper on the black market and people are willing to take the risks to achieve the beauty. I’m one of the lucky ones and I knock on wood thanking God that he brought me through.”
Fake doctors who perform illegal silicone injections often use fix-a-flat, instead of surgical silicone. 
These foreign substances in the body can ultimately lead to severe infections that cause deformations, amputations and death.
Williams said he got the surgeries because he wants to be the next Kim Kardashian. He stated: “I love Kim Kardashian’s body – it’s beautiful. She’s exactly what a woman should be. When it comes to me and celebrities, a lot of people compare me to Nicki Minaj. It makes me laugh because I’m thinking, ‘I had butt before I even knew of Nicki or before she was even around. Maybe Nicki has a butt like me.”

His original name was Cory Williams and he says his family has always been very supportive of his alternative lifestyle.

He knew he was attracted to men at a very young age. He decided to transform his body during his late teen years.
He said: “My childhood was loving and respectful and so I was able to grow up into a positive and productive individual. I didn’t have the same hang-ups as some of the people in the trans-gender community who were ostracized by family members. My family let me be who I wanted to be, so it gave me the opportunity to produce a beautiful woman with no hang-ups, mentally.”

He started his transition with hormones, and this helped him develop breasts and hips. He wanted to take things a step further to achieve the body of a goddess.

Williams also stated: “It’s pretty much word of mouth. People will go up to someone and say, “I like your body, where did you get it done?”‘It’s really not hard to find. If you get into the right area, you’ll pretty much find someone who is doing it. Most of her money was spent on injections into her butt, which she would pay for every few months. Before the surgery my butt was about 25 inches – now it is more like 60 inches. It’s hard to say how many injections I had – after a while you start to lose count. But I would have to say it must be something in the region of over a hundred…at least.”

He admits to being hospitalized for two weeks when a backstreet surgeon punctured her lung with a knife while installing his fake breast. He told us he lives a life of luxury because his body allows him to live as a ‘kept woman.’
He also added: “With a body like this, you pretty much get whatever you want. Men tend to put me up on a pedestal and treat me like a queen. I’m not in a relationship, but if I find the right man I’ll go with it. But it’s not that important to me.”
SOURCE

Labels: , , ,